Fort Macon State Park, an Atlantic Beach Engagement Session: Elizabeth & Matt

I shot an engagement session with Matt and Elizabeth over Labor Day weekend. A great couple that was fun to work with, my sincerest congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding.

Elizabeth and Matt at Fort Macon State Park.

Fort Macon State Park is a wonderful location for portrait and engagement sessions.The Atlantic Beach, on North Carolina's Crystal Coast, is a great destination for a exotic beach wedding.

The beach makes a great location for a romantic getaway from hectic NC cities like Raleigh, Durham and Cary.

New beginings in a historic old fort.

North Carolina's Southern Outer Banks: an exotic escape that's close to home.

12 Comments

1. Jaylena Photography September 12, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

Nice series! You captured some great emotions here. Keep up the great work!

2. nina pomeroy September 14, 2010 at 4:35 pm #

Love the emotion you captured here. The black and whites are classic and sure to be lasting memories for them!

3. Daniel Lane September 19, 2010 at 10:20 am #

Great use of off camera lighting! Really love the photo at the brick wall.

– Daniel Lane, Columbia SC Wedding Photographer

4. Dorothy Snyder September 22, 2010 at 10:12 pm #

Loved these photos, you did a great job capturing their feelings for one another. The Black and whites were beautiful.

5. wedding photography north east October 23, 2010 at 6:39 am #

great blog, I really enjoyed looking through your work.

6. sue rakes November 3, 2010 at 9:24 pm #

Hi Bob, seeing this series of images of this couple makes me wishful that I ever had or will ever have again someone who would get some beautiful lasting memories of our special interest for one another. This is one lucky couple and I am sure they will treasure these endearing and personal images for a lifetime!

7. Danielle Thompson November 19, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

The couple look so happy, great job capturing that!

8. Phil (Dallas Wedding Photographer) December 16, 2010 at 2:51 pm #

Very nice images…hard time picking a favorite! Great job:)

9. Looks like you all had fun. The pictures look amazing. Great couple too!

10. SGI photography March 6, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

I dig red brick walls and sandy beaches, you captured the love between them, looks like all of you had a great time. I am sure everybody enjoyed the images. Thanks.

11. Eric Munn May 2, 2011 at 3:02 am #

Wow what a great moment in that last photo! She has such a nice expression, I love that photo!

12. Dan - Pure Portraits June 1, 2011 at 6:35 pm #

Great couples you’ve photographed. Fantastic photos.